Tamil / Hindi / English / French / Sanskrit.
1. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. (Both Tamil and English Medium)
2. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science. (English Medium)
Admission will be made for VI and IX standards only on availability of seats.
For +1 classes meritorious students will be given priority and admitted in "first come first served" basis.
Application forms may be obtained from the school office on all working days. Correct information should be furnished by the applicants.
At the time of admission the following certificates should be submitted.
The Annual School Fees which includes Term Fees, Hostel Fees and Special Coaching Fees is collected in three instalemts at the begening of the respective terms.
1. First Term: Fee to be paid at the time of admission.
2. Second Term: Fee to be paid during September & October.
3. Third Term: Fee to be paid during December & January.
Individual Analysis is given for each and every ward. Their family background, personal and mental status, physical and academic status - all these aspects are taken into consideration with great care and concern. Parents are permitted to meet the management, Headmaster / Principal and Teachers regularly.